Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND ORDER INFORMATION
1. Orders can be made online, by phone or email. Orders require 6-8 weeks lead time. Unforeseen delays due to production time, customs etc can extend the lead time.
2. All orders are payable in full in advance unless otherwise specified.
3. Maria Starling design is not responsible for quantities ordered. Verify with your contractor before ordering since we cannot guarantee colour matching from shipment to shipment. We recommend ordering 10% overage.
4. Any imperfections or shade variations are considered natural and add to the charm of the handmade products.
5. It is important to inspect the tile and notify us within 48hrs of any serious defects. All claims made after 48 hrs will not be accepted and installation is acceptance of the product.
6. All tile sales are final. No returns, refunds or exchanges will be accepted due to the handmade nature of our product.
7. We will not accept any liability after the tiles are laid. Laying the tiles constitutes acceptance of the goods.
Many thanks for your order and we hope you will enjoy many years admiring your new tiles!
Maria Starling design provides general recommendations for laying and maintenance, but its liability is strictly limited to supplying the tiles. The company cannot take responsibility for issues resulting from installation, cleaning or maintenance. No returns or claims will be accepted once the tiles have been installed.
Maria Starling Design Cement tiles show variations in tone, texture, size and finish due to the manufacturing processes and nature of the products. Each tile is unique. These characteristics are an integral part of the charm of the tiles and will not be considered valid reasons for a return/refund. It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to ensure they are familiar with the products prior to placing their order.